Jason Kew of Sydney Coffee Business has recently returned from his travels in December throughout many of Ethiopia's smaller coffee producers. He has brought back quite a selection with him for cupping, this is a public cupping and all coffees are available for purchase green bean. If you would like to express interest in purchasing any of the green after the cupping, please contact Jason Kew or one of the CRS staff at the event.
All coffees grown at elevations of 2180-2310 meters above sea level, varietals Heirloom, grading: G1, traceable by region, owner or farm/washing stations/dry mills names, processing methods as per written.
1. Dumerso Specialty Microlot G1 Q1 Natural
2. Kaffa Kebele G1 Washed
3. Limu Holland Fair Chain G1 Washed
4. Konga Abeyoit G1 Q1 Washed
5. Guji Texton G1 Washed
6. Gelenabaya Bochessi G1 Washed
7. Guji Ardent G1 Washed
8. Guji Ardent G1 Natural
9. Sidamo Bensa Argaw G1 Washed
10. Sidamo Bensa Argaw G1 Natural